The Mantlet – An Overview
Mantlets are used to reduce the damage the defender does to the attacker. As with all tools these are always consumed during the attack.
- They are produced from a Level 2 Siege Workshop.
- They cost 225 Stone and 525 Wood.
- You purchase them with coins from the Armorer. They cost 810 coin each.
- You earn them as rewards for quests.
- They have a slow travel speed of 15.
- They reduce the defenders ranged attack by 5%.
- Their “bigger brother” is the Iron Mantlet, and then the Shield Wall.
Erix Comments: These tools are good to use when the defender has lots of ranged troops.