The Deathly Horror – An Overview
Deathly Horror units are the best attack ranged troops that you can get. They cannot be recruited.
Deathly Horror Details:
- They cannot be recruited.
- You purchase them with rubies.
- You earn them as rewards for quests.
- They have a very high Ranged Attack of 162.
- They are poor (15) defending against melee units.
- They are poor (24) defending against ranged units.
- They have a good loot capacity of 40.
- They are slow moving with a travel speed of 28.
- They have a high food consumption. 5 units of food per hour, per deathly horror.
Erix Comments: These troops are excellent ranged attackers. It generally takes a 2-1 ratio to defend against the horror units.